OVERVIEW We specialize in QuickBooks Enterprise and Point of Sale Software and are Advan… We can help you determine which software you need, the purchase, setup, implementation, training, or support needed. This is because accountants who are also CPAs are often looked at as being more credible and qualified if they’re in private practice. It also qualifies them for more responsibilities as they move up in their careers.
Martin Accounting And Tax Services caters to self-employed individuals, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations in Hialeah and the surrounding areas. For more than 18 years, the firm has offered a wide range of tax-related services, such as tax consulting, income tax preparation, IRS debt negotiation, and audit representation. Its team helps clients in bookkeeping, financial reports preparation & analysis, payroll preparation, and corporation and LLC formation. Our accountants stay up-to-date with the most recent tax laws and regulations to ensure that our clients always have accurate financial statements for themselves and the Internal Revenue Service. UniVista proudly serves a wide range of clients that include individuals, small businesses, multi-level corporations, non-profit organizations, and many more. Some of our premier services include financial planning, tax preparation and organization, bookkeeping, payroll, and personal and commercial financial consulting.
CPA and Tax Attorney in Hialeah
The company is skilled in audit preparation, financial planning, tax advisory, and variance analysis. A client shared that the company has been managing his tax issues since 2004. Miami Tax Expert serves individuals, families, businesses, and corporations in Hialeah. Its team helps clients with their individual tax returns or business tax returns preparation needs. Bookkeeping Hialeah Its CPAs also assist them in resolving issues from unfiled tax returns, unpaid taxes, pending audits, or tax levies. Equipped with technical tax law and accounting knowledge, they offer clients tax planning, tax return amendment, and bookkeeping assistance. Tax advisor Louis R. Diaz holds the Enrolled Agent designation from the Internal Revenue Service.
Combined, spanning two generations of service to our community, it is with great joy for the opportunities we have had to help our fellow taxpayers. Now we are looking forward to the challenge of guiding you through changes that we will soon be seeing with the new tax laws. With over 30 years of experience and partnerships we can provide Tax, Financial, & Estate Planning. The Salvation Army, an internationally recognized non-profit, faith-based organization, has a job opening for Full Charge Bookkeeper. With access to 1M+ customer reviews and the pros’ work history, you’ll have all the info you need to make a hire.
Online Accounting Service
We will also implement construction solutions that help maximize profits & assist in business growth. On average, individual tax preparation servicescost$242, and prices typically range from $137- $454. However, many factors can impact how much an accountant will charge you for tax assistance.
- Its CPAs also assist them in resolving issues from unfiled tax returns, unpaid taxes, pending audits, or tax levies.
- Our small business tax services will not only make your business tax compliant but also help it to avoid unnecessary tax payments and also gain tax benefits.
- For an accurate price estimate, request quotes from severalcertified public accountants near you.
- In addition, RAF Accounting provides accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and forensic accounting services.
The Tax Team helps thousands of individuals with their tax filings each year. Ceiba Enterprises Inc. resolves tax issues for individuals and businesses in Hialeah. Its team handles a variety of taxes, including individual, business, estate, corporation, and partnership taxes. The company also helps solve IRS tax problems such as back taxes owed, wage garnishment, IRS seizures, and bank levies.
Carvechi Technology & Solutions
Complete Small Business Solutions, Hialeah enables small business owners to become free of having to maintain their accounts which helps them focus more on activities that promote their brand. Bookkeeping is a time-consuming activity that our QuickBooks bookkeeping certified advisors, Hialeah will manage their expertise & latest accounting software. You might be in need of assistance in new company incorporation, else want to find ways to reduce the annual tax burden.
- Miami Tax Expert serves individuals, families, businesses, and corporations in Hialeah.
- It also helps individuals and self-employed workers prepare all federal, state, and local tax returns.
- The firm can prepare tax returns for both businesses and individuals.
- In addition, the firm’s partnerships with financial planning firms allow clients to access wealth advisory services.
- Maida Alonso is a tax preparer based in Hialeah, FL. Maida Alonso can assist you with your tax return preparation and planning needs.
- Julieth Carrascal is a tax preparer based in Hialeah, FL. Julieth Carrascal can assist you with your tax return preparation and planning needs.
We take the time to understand small businesses and our clients’ needs to improve business efficiency and profitability. Our accounting firm strives to maintain open communication with our clients while providing reliable accounting and bookkeeping services. CB Accounting Services, LLC is a CPA firm that serves small and medium-sized businesses in the Miami Shores area. Clients have access to general bookkeeping and accounting services. Each client receives customized services based on their unique business needs. In addition, the firm’s CPA Connie Benson is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdviser, which enables her to set up and offer QuickBooks support for business owners.
How much do accountants charge for tax help?
411 Taxes caters to individuals and business organizations in Hialeah. Its team assists in income tax preparations and continues its services even when the tax season is over. It helps in tracing the businesses’ revenues and expenditures on a monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual basis. It also helps in payroll, notary public, corporate, and immigration services.
- It guides clients through the tax filing process and provides recommendations to help them maximize their returns.
- More businesses may be changing their payment methods to accommodate social distancing.
- The firm’s team of bookkeepers track financial information by entering all transactions into QuickBooks.
- We are always ready to assist with your personal or commercial accounting and tax needs.
- The company is skilled in audit preparation, financial planning, tax advisory, and variance analysis.
- Its services are based on strategies that aim to minimize clients’ tax liabilities, maximize their cash flow, and keep them on track to their financial goals.
Or You can contact Barbara Miguel graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelors degree in Accounting. Learn how to best invest your profits, implement efficient financial reporting & tax compliance through our experts. Our small business tax services will not only make your business tax compliant but also help it to avoid unnecessary tax payments and also gain tax benefits. Call our office right away for free small business consultation and get your queries answered. We use video and screencast platforms, cloud-based portal communication tools and also use email as an important communication medium in servicing clients.
Clients can receive bookkeeping services like financial statement preparation, documentation compilation, and budgeting plans. https://accounting-services.net/ For new businesses, the company helps select the correct business structure and file the necessary documentation.